Thursday 22 December 2011



My various loves are documented frequently throughout this blog: Robert Browning, Ben Whishaw's Hamlet, Ryan McGinley's liberal and topographical stills to name a few, but second to none is my love for the fashion house that is ChloƩ. If I conduct the same responsibility over my own funeral as Ms. Elizabeth Taylor, I suspect my gravestone might relay the following: Daughter, Friend, Lover of ChloƩ (&here's why:)

Cotton-voile shirt
Crepe shorts

Metallic ballet flats

et voila!
whilst the blackonblack with ballet flats may seem a simple and monotonous choice, i'd be hesitant to agree. I think a more habitual look may have been a chiffon or indeed S/S inspired dress but what we have above is a look which transcends well in to all seasons and flats which deviate ironically from the staple ballet flat and which add femininity and grace to arguably tomboy attire

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment