Sunday 13 September 2009

"you're the boss, apple sauce"

Ohhh my. What a neglectful blogger I have been, it's pretty disgusting actually. I have had so many ideas over the past couple of months which currently reside on orange post its all over my bedroom furniture. I must admit though, the appauling state of my blog is not a by product of my laziness (though an undoubtedly detrimental attribute in every other area of my life) but rather I haven't had the time to sit down and actually do what I want to do with it. Lets face it, my current picture/text/picture/text scenario is more than slightly monotonous. So between packing my stuff in to bags and boxes in anticipation of moving house this week and exercising any creativity on less than attractive post it notes, I will try my utmost to make something decent out of this here 'bright star'...the irony, i know. Having been zealous with my reading over summer (as a literature student I am permitted 3 months per year to read those texts I actually want to read, shh) I am not short on material/ideas. I managed to visit a robert capa exhibit whilst in barcelona which was both really insightful and exhilirating. I have always had a particular fervour for war photography, I'm a rather morbid soul, I think; the sort of child who wanted to see the dead bodies on television. Only yesterday my friends were telling me about the 'grizzly man' documentary which I missed, (naturally) and my first response was "so, what did it sound like when he was being killed?" to which my friend my aptly responded "you're sick." Perfect Sunday lunch material, I am sure.


Au revoir (pour le moment.)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment